dancing up a storm
Friday, June 02, 2006
time to stop PROCRASTINATING jaclyn soh!theres like never ending homework to do.plus the irritating gpp.my group members are either overseas or sick.sigh.and now its all down to me and cy.it doesnt matter to us that we have to do it.but i jst hate it when theres NOT enough time.the next three weeks are jst going to be extra tough.plus theres squash competition.i wonder how it will turn out.ey. two very inspiring songs.theres also a song by damian marley-we're gonna make it.it relits the fire in me and started it burning bright(:The bat's in your hand and this is the 9th inningKeep your eyes on the ball when you swinginDon't be confused, don't be fooled by the wind-upStart switchin your position, make your mind upPull your bootstraps tight, get your grind upGet your life lined up before time's upYo, yo, you know what?Yeahhhhh, we're gonna make itWe're gonna make it (we're gonna make it)Thank God we made it (yeahhhhhhhhhhh)And I mean it, yeah yeah, oh yeah-LL Cool J f/ Mary Mary - We're Gonna Make It And life is a road and I wanna keep goin'
Love is a river I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I want to be standing
At the beginning with you
We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand, unafraid of the future(i know we will)
At the beginning with you
-Donna Lewis & Richard Marx - At The Beginning